Why Risk Management?
A crucial aspect of delivering quality fitness services involves maintaining an understanding of the many associated risk management issues. Whether you’re a personal trainer or a fitness business owner, you want your clients to exercise safely, to achieve their fitness goals, and achieve great results.
This seminar is the first in a three part risk management seminar series and includes interviews with:
- Our resident risk management expert, Professor Patrick Keyzer, who provides an overview of the AFIRM research findings and a snapshot of injury and legal risks for fitness providers.
- Successful industry operators - StudioForty6 in Melbourne and Fitness First Australia – who share their stories and strategies for managing safety risks and putting clients first.
Who should participate?
This iLearn session delivers a range of practical knowledge and skills for the application of effective risk management strategies and procedures relevant to exercise professionals, business owners, managers and industry educators.
- Understand your risk management obligations
- Identify a number of health and injury risks in the fitness industry
- Find answers to common questions about risk management
- Develop best practice solutions to risk management challenges
Fitness Australia Registered Exercise Professionals: $79.00 (Prices are AUS, includes GST)