ABOUT THE ROLE:
Body Fit Training Coaches are the face of our business. They are an integral part of each and every thing we do and are critical to the growth of our member base - from making members feel welcome the moment they step in our studios, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through our 50 minute workouts, to playing an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing ones. BFT coaches will use their knowledge, skills and abilities to teach safe and effective exercise at all times… and will use their great personalities to make BFT the best training experience anywhere!
As the Head Coach / Assistant Studio Manager you are a leader of team Ocean Grove and will oversee other studio trainers, own all aspects of the member training experience and work closely with the Studio Manager and the owners/franchisees to deliver the studio’s member growth and profitability aspirations. Your regular roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead from the front, by always demonstrating high standards throughout every task performed.
- Provide a next level experience and investing in ALL session participants and ensure coaches are doing the same
- Coach members safely and effectively and provide suitable progressions / regressions for during a session
- Effectively communicate desired session outcomes to members through detailed and accurate talk times
- Oversee coaching quality on the studio floor
- Work closely with the Studio Manager to invest in studio and coach improvements by identifying training requirements for coaches.
- Work closely with Studio Manager and other coaches to grow and retain membership base
- Follow up and member engagement tasks
- Assist in the development and delivery of community engagement projects
- Strive to exceed KPIs for member retention and acquisition
- Strive for high session occupancy
- Play a key role in delivering the 8 and 12 week challenges and driving member participation
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Other administrative and studio based tasks as required
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Fitness Australia registration
- Current First Aid
- All necessary insurances
- Further qualifications (preferred)
- Min. 2 years coaching experience
- Proven success in building and sustaining a client base
- Ability to lead a team
- High levels of initiative
- Attention to detail
Body Fit Training is Australia’s newest and most advanced group training methodology. By the end of 2020 Body Fit Training will have opened 70+ studios across Australia and worldwide so we’re a brand on the move. We’ve incorporated scientifically proven training techniques aimed at reducing fat and creating lean muscle into a variety of 50 minute training sessions that are overseen by accredited coaches in a dynamic group environment.
High levels of visual content showcasing our programs are shown on multiple digital displays throughout the studio and allow our trainers to spend more time concentrating on our members, while the screens direct the traffic!
Our cutting edge, globally superior technology together with our 4-6 week progressive training blocks with unique strength and conditioning elements to complement our extensive cardio workouts makes us both different, and better.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
We want you to be happy and love coming to work at BFT, so you will be supported with an attractive remuneration package that will be tailored to experience and will include significant financial incentives, ongoing training and workplace flexibility, together with career progression opportunities including increased responsibilities and the potential to oversee multiple studios.