- Close to public transport and the CBD!
- Full time role with opportunities to progress your career.
- Complementary gym membership and Zen Den to keep you stress free!
We’re looking for an organised, focused individual to join our team in Head Office in Potts Point on a full-time basis as a Membership Support Advisor. This role will be responsible for the building relationships with our members to reactivate their membership and recover any monies owing.
- Maximise Reactivation and debt collection for financial value
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service to our members to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Working collaboratively with Club employees to resolve member issues.
- Assisting Club employees with any queries per the needs of the business
- Driving continuous process improvements via audits, training and process document updates
Skills and Experience
- Negotiation skills to ensure win/win outcomes for the business and customer
- Self-motivated to achieve set monthly KPI’s
- Confidence in liaising with a number of different stakeholders and teams across the business
- Excellent communication skills and a great telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs
- Awesome close-knit team environment
- A FREE membership to access all of our health and fitness brands + lots of additional benefits
- On-going training and career progression opportunities
- Standard working hours with flexibility
To apply submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 5th April 2019