We have a position available for a Member Services Manager to join our successful team at Sydney Gymnastics & Aquatic Centre (SGAC) at West HQ.
As the Manager for our Member Services, what are the key partnerships, to the future success of our Senior Leadership Team?
As the Member Services Manager you will work closely alongside the Senior Centre Manager and will be responsible for the day to day planning and delivery of all aspects of our Customer/Member activities and front line member engagement. These include but not exclusive to, Events, Venue Hire, Merchandise, Cafe and Member Services Membership and Class administration.
This role will require leading and managing an effective team in the provision of consistent quality services and programs to members with a focus of achieving member retention ratios and deliver daily an exceptional customer experience with every interaction. The Manager will be responsible for team member culture and the implementation of innovative ideas and control of expenditure. Inherent in the role is the commitment to ethical practices, to foster strong team motivation and re-enforcement of the brand values of the company.
Who's right for the job?
To be successful, you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring the outcome of all customer interactions are positive.
You are highly organised with strong communication skills at both written and verbal levels, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
What you will need to be considered?
- Have a strong management background within the sport and recreation industry. 5 years’ experience or more preferred.
- Maintain high operational standards and customer service focus to create a great customer experience.
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Highly developed Project and Event Management Skills
- Have experience in HR management, including recruitment, training, development, and performance management.
- Have the natural ability to manage all aspects of rostering, payroll and wage
- Be financially capable, manage budgets, forecasts and report writing.
- Experience and ability to motivate each staff member to reach and exceed their performance targets.
- Strong conflict management/Problem solving skills/Complaint Handling skills
- LINKs CRM knowledge preferred but not essential
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office skills is essential
- Flexible working hours with occasional weekend work required
What we can offer you!
- A complimentary meal provided in our fully catered staff room
- Significantly discounted gym membership and personal training sessions
- Discounted learn to swim or gymnastics classes
- Discounted stays at Novotel Sydney West HQ
- Discounted corporate health fund
- Discounts across the business
- Ongoing support and training
- Free parking
For more info, visit our website and social media pages:
Check out the supportive team you’ll be working with!